A Corporate Wellness Program that benefits the entire family.
At Healthy Kids Inc., we have been working with families for many years and know that juggling healthy eating with hectic schedules is top of mind for your busy employees.
Unfortunately, most employees are in a rut of sacrificing health for convenience, which leads to a myriad of health problems. What this produces for you, the employer, is a workforce that is unhealthy, unhappy, lacks strong decision making, and stamina.
The health of our employees directly influences work behavior, attendance, job performance, and healthcare costs.
We know today that the foods we eat are directly linked to our team’s productivity
Corporate Wellness Programs have been a missing link that leads to a healthier workforce. There are however, two main pitfalls with employee wellness programs today:
- Not having enough program options. A gym membership is nice but may not resonate with all employees.
- Not engaging the entire family. Often times poor eating habits are fostered at home, leading to an unhealthy family, which can mean higher insurance costs for your company and even more absenteeism for your team.
Healthy Kids Inc. was built specifically for the working family and fills a missing gap needed to create a healthier workforce.
Here’s how HKI can assist your wellness program:
- Creating Healthy Eating Behavioral Changes
- The HKI meal planner allows families to create their own custom weekly meal plan from over 300 healthy, dietitian-approved, recipes. A shopping list auto populates that can then be taken to the grocery store or used for online grocery ordering. Once the meal plan is set, your employee now has a healthy set of meals to guide them through the week. Healthy eating for the entire family can just happen effortlessly now. And each recipe also comes with a Professional Chef’s cooking video. Chef Joe even trained under Jamie Oliver. Not knowing how to cook is no longer an excuse for healthy eating.
- Nutrition Education
- Because HKI was built for the busy family, we have the unique ability to educate and help families tackle all of the obstacles that get in their way of eating healthy foods. We can hold webinars for your team on the following topics:
- Healthy eating for the 60-hour work week.
- The healthiest products to buy at the grocery store when you don’t have time to cook.
- Healthy eating on a shoestring budget.
- Getting your picky eaters on board with healthy eating.
- …and so much more.
Healthy Kids Inc. is designed to eliminate the need for another decision throughout the day so that your employees can save their willpower for more important decisions, like helping your company be successful.
Let us take care of helping your team improve their healthy eating habits so they’re strong enough to help you propel your company.
Contact us for a corporate quote today.